Evan M. McCauley
Phone: (509) 662-3685
Fax: (509) 662-2452
Evan McCauley joined Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward in 2011. Prior to joining JDSA, Evan practiced as a Certified Public Accountant in Seattle, where he worked for an international accounting firm and for a Fortune 500 company. Evan also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Edward F. Shea in United States District Court in the Eastern District of Washington and to the Honorable Christine Quinn-Brintnall at Division II of the Washington State Court of Appeals.
Evan’s background in accounting brings a valuable skill set to his practice, which is focused on all aspects of corporate and business transactional law, tax and estate planning, real estate, and representation in probate and trust matters. Evan is a member of the American Association of Attorney-CPA’s.
When not practicing law, Evan enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, and hiking in the Cascade Mountains outside of his home town of Leavenworth.
- Estate planning
- Business and Corporate transactional Law
- Real Estate
- Probate and Trust
- Seattle University J.D., Cum Laude, 2011
- Western Washington University, B.A. in Finance and Accounting, 2003
- Washington State Bar Association
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- American Association of Attorney-CPA’s.