With the firm since 2014
Chief Operating Officer
Working in this field since 1997
Responding to the dynamic change within the law industry, Jasen McDaniel was selected as the Executive Director of JDSA Law in September 2014. In this leading role, Mr. McDaniel provides guidance to JDSA’s evolving business model. He has worked in both the private and public sectors, and brings over 24 years experience to the team, investing in people to shape a highly client-centric experience. Mr. McDaniel works tirelessly to develop scalable business and marketing strategies for long-term sustainability and growth.
As the COO at JDSA, Mr. McDaniel’s focus on organizational development compliments the JDSA team-approach to client engagement. Through this, he pursues three primary goals within JDSA:
- Increase technology, leveraging it to cultivate the firm;
- Investing in people as agents of change; and
- Delivering a client-centric experience through all interactions.
Mr. McDaniel has worked within various industries including retail, e-commerce, and client services. He has participated in numerous start-up companies and committees, focusing on solutions within a rapidly changing competitive landscape. Mr. McDaniel holds a bachelor’s degree in Business and Leadership, and will be completing his MBA, with an emphasis on Marketing, in spring of 2016 from Capella University. As an avid runner, he also enjoys family time, football and motorcycle riding.
As an overarching philosophy, Mr. McDaniel’s quotes another by stating: Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- Developed custom automation solutions for industry leading products
- Awarded for leadership and vision from a Fortune 200 company
- Co-developed an $800 million dollar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution
- Created seamless integration with fortune 200 companies through mergers and acquisitions
- Developed multiple automated retail solutions including kiosks
- Partnered with Army/Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES) and Navy Exchange Services Command (NEXCOM) developing products and services for over 70,000 troops
- Healthcare Reform
- International Marketing Creation and Management
- Omni-channel Product and Sales Development
- Senior Operations Management