Lindsey J. Wehmeyer
Phone: (509) 662-3685
Fax: (509) 662-2452
Lindsey Wehmeyer joined JDSA in 2011, after completing her LLM in taxation at the University of Washington. She received both her undergraduate and her law degree from Gonzaga University. During law school she was involved in the Gonzaga Public Interest Law Project and worked for a human rights organization in New Delhi, India.
Lindsey is deeply devoted to her beloved Zags and enjoys following College Basketball. When she is not practicing law, Lindsey is outdoors with her family, walking her Golden Retriever Stella around the streets of her hometown of Cashmere.
- Business & Corporate Law
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Tax Law & 1031 Exchanges
- University of Washington - School of Law LLM Taxation, 2011
- Gonzaga School of Law, J.D. 2010
- Washington State Bar Association (2005)
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association