Robert R. Siderius, Jr.
Phone: (509) 662-3685
Fax: (509) 662-2452
Robert R. Siderius, Jr. joined Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward in 1986. Bob was born in Salinas, California, in 1958. Bob maintains a practice that focuses on civil litigation and real-property law. His trial practice involves commercial disputes, personal injuries and real-property claims. Bob has been a member of the Washington State Bar Association's litigation section executive committee, serving as chair of the committee in the 2010-2011 year.
Outside of work, Bob is active in youth sports, having served as a board member and president of Wenatchee Youth Baseball and having coached youth baseball and basketball teams for more than twenty years. He is a past board member of the Volunteer Attorney Services, receiving the Volunteer of the Year award in 1996. He is a former member of the City of Wenatchee Planning Commission and is currently a member and president of the City of Wenatchee Parks and Recreation advisory committee.
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Real Property
- Employment Litigation
- American Community School in Beirut, Lebanon
- Georgia Southern College
- University of Washington, B.A., 1982
- Seattle University, J.D., 1985
- Washington State Bar Association (1985)
- Current Member of Litigation Section Executive Committee
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- President (1999-2000)
- US District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- US Court of Federal Claims