With the firm since 2017
Working in this field since 2012
What I like most about working at Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward is everyone is welcoming and helpful. The office is an upbeat, quick-paced and overall friendly atmosphere.
- Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies
- Administration of Courts (AOC) certified
- District and Municipal Management Association (DMCMA) certified
- Certificate in Conversational Spanish
- Department of Licensing (DOL) certified.
Practice Area Experience
Prior to JDSA Law, I worked at the Chelan County Courthouse, for both the District and Superior Courts. This allowed me an opportunity to strengthen by knowledge regarding the types of litigation including Criminal, Civil, Domestic, Probate, Involuntary Treatment Petitions, Dependency Actions, and Juvenile Actions such as Offenders, Truancy and At Risk Youth matters.