A Full-Service Law Firm Committed To Your Journey For Life
Kyle D. Mott
Practicing Since 2013
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Agriculture Law
- Real Estate
Kyle grew up in North Central Washington, graduating from Eastmont High School. He completed his undergraduate studies at Gonzaga University, and obtained his law degree from Chapman University School of Law in Orange, CA. In 2013, he returned to North Central Washington to begin his legal career.
Kyle spent time in private practice and public defense before being elected to the Chelan County District Court bench in 2018. Despite winning reelection in 2022, Kyle decided to return to private practice and joined the JDSA team in January 2023.
Kyle spends his free time with his wife, Morgan, and their two children. Kyle is a lifelong fan of the Seahawks and Mariners, and loves the diverse offerings of the Pacific Northwest.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. - 2013
- Gonzaga University
- B.B.A. - 2008
- Minor: Spanish
- Washington, 2013
- Chelan-Douglas County Volunteer Attorney Services, Treasurer, 2017-2018; Board Member, 2016-2019
- Annual Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, Volunteer
- Washington State District and Municipal Court Judges Association Public Outreach Committee , 2019 to 2022
- WSBA Trial Advocacy Program, Chair, 2017-2018; Steering Committee Member 2016
- Washington State Bar Association; Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association