NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The “Pick-Your-Play Giveaway!” ("Sweepstakes") begins on April 16, 2018, at 12:00 pm and ends on April 29, 2018 at 11:59 pm (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S. ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at CustomerCare@JDSALaw.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Washington state who are 21 years of age or older (the "Entrant"). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. PRIZE: Winner will receive the Prize of their choosing as requested in the “Comment” field of the Original Facebook Sweepstakes Giveaway Post. Entries made via the “Comment” field on 'shares' of the original post will not be valid or entered into the final random drawing. Winner may change their choice of Prize at time they are notified they have won the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be given in the form of a gift card.
- Option 1: Four (4) Rounds of miniature golf and one (1) round of beverages at "Tap and Putt" in Wenatchee, Washington (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $60.00)
- Option 2: Two (2) Adult Tickets to Escape Room Wenatchee (ARV: $60.00)
- Option 3: One (1) $60.00 gift card to the Highlander Golf Course (ARV: $60.00)
Only one prize per person/household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize must be picked up at Sponsor's address. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the “Pick-Your-Play Giveaway!” during the Promotion Period by visiting the JDSA Law Facebook page, found at https://www.facebook.com/JDSALaw/.
Only one Entry per person is allowed. Any duplicate Entries will be deleted by Sponsor and only the first Entry will be accepted. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes/Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on April 30, 2018, at 12:00 pm by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via a Facebook message using the profile name indicated on the Facebook Sweepstakes entry up to 1 business day after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by Facebook Messenger as directed by Sponsor within three calendar days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive Facebook Messenger(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any Facebook Messenger account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner will be required to provide ID and sign for receipt of the Prize when received. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your name and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S.; 2600 Chester Kimm Road; Wenatchee, WA 98801. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than May 5, 2018 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit the original Facebook post. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S.; 2600 Chester Kimm Road; Wenatchee, WA 98801; CustomerCare@JDSALaw.com