Joseph A. Holeman
With the Firm since 2017
Business Development Director
18 years attorney at law
7 years retail management
Phone: (509) 662-3685
What I like most about working at Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward are the people. The attorneys and staff are some of the best legal minds in the industry, and understand the importance to providing the highest quality legal services to all clients. As a full service law firm, we provide some of the best legal representation in all major areas of practice, and have done so for many, many years.
JDSA also supports a strong work-life balance. Employees are well-cared for, and everyone works hard to keep morale high. JDSA is a fun place to work – something you rarely associate with a law firm. Everyone at JDSA works hard for their clients, and take pride as being an instrumental part of the largest law firm in North Central Washington.
I am highly competitive and results driven. Having over 30 years experience driving and maximizing corporate goals, my career spans multiple sectors ranging from sole proprietor law firms to large retail environments.
- University of Puget Sound School of Law / Seattle Pacific University; JD, 1986
- University of Washington, BA, History, 1983
- Advanced Retail Career Development Certificate; 2010
- Retail Leadership Development Certificate; 2060
- CLE Speaker: “Safety and Health Update – employer Self Audit: Identify and Remedy Problems Before You Get Cited;” National Business Institute, Inc.; August 26, 1993; Speaker: “How to Handle an Inspection.”
- CLE Speaker: “OSHA/WISHA Compliance Update in Washington” National Business Institute, Inc.; July 20, 1994; Speaker: “The Inspection Process.”
- CLE Speaker: “1995 Oregon Governor’s Occupational Safety and Health Conference;” March 6-9, 1995; Speaker: “How to Handle an OSHA Inspection.”
- CLE: “Essential Marketing Plan Workshop: Strategies to Attract Your Ideal Client;” December, 2016.
Community Board Memberships, Volunteer Activities
Federal Way Church of the Nazarene; past board member
Catholic Community Services, Tacoma, adoptions