With JDSA since 2017
Practicing Since 2004
Phone: (509) 662-3685
Areas of Practice
- Cyber Law
- Entertainment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Laraine joined JDSA from the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, where she represented renowned resort casino hotels, entertainers, athletes and sports personalities, artists, architects, and other businesses.
- Washington State Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Nevada Bar Association
- Admitted as Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
United States District Court Eastern District of Washington
United States District Court Western District of Washington
United States District Court Central District of California
United States District Court Eastern District of California
United States District Court Southern District of California
United States District Court District of Nevada
U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Juris Doctorate – William S. Boyd School of Law, Dec. 2003 (Class of 2004).
- Author, “Five Things Every Lawyer Should Know About Federal Trademark Applications” Clark County Bar Communique, January 2014.
- Author, “Closing the Door on VIPs – Vegas’ Infringing Promoters”, Intellectual Property Today, December 2014.
- Author, “The Audience is Recording Your Act - Is It Flattery or Theft?” on the issue of protecting intellectual property rights in live performances
- Author, “Stand Out From The Crowd: Tips For Creating An Effective Trademark.”
- Author, “Intellectual Property: The Forgotten Business Asset.”
- Author of nationally published short fiction, “The Perfect Crime”