Michelle A. Green
Principal since 2013
Practicing Since 2007
Phone: (509) 662-3685
Michelle A. Green is a Principal of Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward. A native of Cashmere, Washington, she joined JDSA Law in 2007 and became a Principal in 2013. Michelle’s primary areas of practice are Real Estate, Land Use, and Water Law, as well as Business and Corporate Law and general Civil Litigation.
Michelle completed her Undergraduate studies in Business School at University of Washington. Her experience in Business Law studies fuelled her career interests. She then attended Seattle University School of Law. Upon graduation in 2007, she returned to the Wenatchee area to practice law. She was drawn to the area to return to her family and her roots, as well as to explore her outdoor passions - backpacking, running, and skiing.
In her practice, Michelle is known for being practical and efficient. She is highly analytical and excels with sophisticated transactions and complex disputes. Michelle’s transactional work involves the negotiation and documentation of purchases, sales, leases, financing, and development of residential and commercial real property. Her litigation practice includes land use appeals, lien foreclosures and construction litigation, enforcement of creditors’ rights and remedies, commercial disputes, and all types of real estate litigation.
Michelle is committed to her JDSA Law practice, and her community. She currently serves on Board of Directors for the Wenatchee Valley College Foundation.
- "Supreme Court Requires Counties to Protect Instream Flows from Exempt Wells" Washington State Bar Association Real Properties, Probate & Trust Newsletter, Winter 2016-2017
- “Court Restricts Use of Exempt Wells.” Wenatchee Valley Business World October 28, 2016
- "Water Rights Deficit Erodes Land Use Permitting: A Review of Foster v. Washington State Dept. of Ecology." Washington State Bar Association Real Properties, Probate & Trust Newsletter, Fall 2015
- Understanding Your Water Rights." Wenatchee Valley Business World May 2, 2015
- “Ask the Attorneys - Neighborly Advice on Trees, Shed.” Wenatchee Valley Business World June 7, 2013
- "Prepare Now for the 'Pybus Effect'." Wenatchee Valley Business World May 28, 2013
- “Why Do You Need a Real Estate Agent?” Wenatchee Valley Business World April 1, 2012
- “Dig In to Improve Your Land.” Wenatchee Valley Business World November 1, 2011
- “Know Your Real Estate Lease Options.” Wenatchee Valley Business World July 2011
- “Pondering Seller-Financed Deals.” Wenatchee Valley Business World May 1, 2011
- “Washington Supreme Court Strikes Down Certificate of Merit Requirement.” Washington State Bar Association Litigation Section Newsletter Autumn 2010
- “‘Underwater’ Homes are Hard to Sell.” Wenatchee Valley Business World April 2009
Michelle regularly speaks regarding current real estate issues at seminars and general meetings for the local chapter of the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women.