Stephanie J. Boehl
With JDSA Since 2018
Practicing Since 2007
Phone: (509) 662-3685
Stephanie Boehl joined Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward in 2018. Her practice includes commercial litigation, business and corporate law, state and local tax planning and appeals, and estate planning.
Stephanie moved to the Wenatchee area in 2016 to be closer to a small farm she and her husband owned and managed. That valuable and humbling experience made her intimately familiar with the needs and challenges of small business owners, especially those in the agricultural industry.
Stephanie began her legal career as an associate in the state and local tax group at the Seattle law firm, Perkins Coie. She later was an owner in the KB Law Group, where she advised small and start-up businesses.
In addition to practicing law, Stephanie is an adjunct professor at Seattle University School of Law. In her free time she enjoys exploring the beautiful Wenatchee valley with her husband, two children, and their growing brood of pets.
- ABA Sales & Use Tax Deskbook, Washington Chapter, 22nd-24th Editions; Co-author
- Supreme Court Update, Journal of Multistate Taxation and Incentives, February-July 2012; Author
- Cannabis Law and Policy, Adjunct Professor, Seattle University School of Law, Spring 2018
- Cannabis Law and Policy, Adjunct Professor, Seattle University School of Law, Spring 2016
- Recreational Marijuana in Tribal Casinos: Commercial Opportunities; Regulatory Concerns, Northwest Gaming Law Summit, December 2015
- Marijuana Business Legal Considerations, National Business Institute CLE, December 2015
- Marijuana Basics, Part I – Regulated Marijuana Going Forward, NW Marijuana Law Conference: Strategies for a Local and National Industry, Seattle University School of Law, November 2015
- Medical Cannabis in Washington: What You Need to Know, Health Law Basics and Our Aging Population CLE, Seattle University School of Law, August 2015
- I-502 and Medical Marijuana, Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, October 2014
- Sorting Through the Weeds: Marijuana and State and Local Taxes, ABA 2014 Joint Fall CLE Meeting, Denver, CO, September 2014