James M. Danielson
James M. Danielson joined Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward in 1971. Jim was born in Ellensburg, Washington. His involvement within his education and professional associations reflects his commitment to the industry.
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Regent (2011-2015)
- Washington State Bar Association (1971)
- Board of Governors (1978-1981)
- Board of Directors, Trial Practice Section (1985-1988)
- Chief Officer for Bar Disciplinary Hearing Officers (2002-2009)
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board (1998-1999)
- Professionalism Award (2010)
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- President (1973-1974)
- Fellow in the American Academy of Trial Counsel (2007-)
- American Bar Foundation
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Dartmouth Alumni Association
- UW Alumni Association
- Law School Foundation (1985-1988)
Volunteer & Affiliations
- Wenatchee School Board (1979-1991)
- President for 6 years
Jim has been named a Super Lawyer by Washington Law & Politics Magazine in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. He was also the recipient of the Washington State Bar Association Professionalism Award in 2010.
When Jim isn’t practicing law, he enjoys hiking in the North Cascades and spending as much time as possible with his grandchildren.