A Full-Service Law Firm Committed To Your Journey For Life
Robert R. Siderius Jr.
Practicing Since 1985
- Agricultural Law
- Employment & Labor Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Civil Litigation
- Municipal/Irrigation District Law
- Real Estate Law
Robert R. Siderius is a Principal of Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, JDSA Law. Bob joined JDSA Law in 1986.
Bob provides representation to municipal entities and private businesses and individuals. He provides assistance with labor and employment, irrigation district law, contract law, commercial and real estate transactions and agriculture law.
Bob is a former member of the City of Wenatchee Planning Commission, the City of Wenatchee Parks and Recreation advisory committee, is currently a member of the Wenatchee Valley Sports Foundation and is on the board for the Exchange Club.
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- J.D. - 1985
- University of Washington
- B.A. - 1982
- Georgia Southern College
- American Community School, Beirut
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- City of Wenatchee Parks and Recreation advisory committee
- Member of the Wenatchee Valley Sports Foundation
- Board for the Exchange Club
- Former Member of the City of Wenatchee Planning Commission
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 1985
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association, President, 1999 to 2000
- Federal Bar Association for the Eastern District of Washington
- City of Wenatchee Planning Commission, Former Member
- Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce, Member and President, 2018