A Full-Service Law Firm Committed To Your Journey For Life
David E. Sonn
Practicing Since 1976
- Agriculture Law
- Construction Law
David E. Sonn joined Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward in 1976. David was born in Portland, Oregon. David Sonn chairs the firm's construction group. His practice involves the representation of municipal and private owners, general contractors and sub-contractors in both public and private construction contracts.
He is a past board member of the WSBA's Construction Law Section, is a member of the Construction Law Section of the American Bar Association, and has been an associate member of the Associated General Contractors since 1992. Dave has been named a Super Lawyer by Washington Law & Politics Magazine in 2009 and 2010.
He has practiced in the area of construction law for 30 years. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Sonn taught for four years at Kennedy High School where he coached football, basketball, and track.
Mr. Sonn is also a commercial instrument and multi-engine licensed pilot and he has been a licensed pilot since 1962. He and his wife have four grown children and three grandchildren.
"I like the people I work with and I like our clients. When you hire one attorney at JDSA, you hire all of us- attorneys, staff, and support. We all work to take care of each client and pride ourselves in finding creative solutions to meet their needs. Our clients' best interests are always our primary concern."
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 1976
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- St. Edward's Seminary, Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
- A.B. - 1967
- Washington State Bar Association, Private Construction Law Section (past Trustee), 1976 to Present
- American Bar Association, Section Membership (Construction Law)
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association, Member
- Associated General Contractor , Associate Member , 1992 to Present
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association, Member