Continuing Education Opportunity
The legalization of marijuana has created business opportunities. It has also created many questions and uncertainties for professionals who advise businesses – due to the position of the federal government. Questions such as:
- What are possible federal responses to legalized cannabis?
- What types of businesses does state law allow, and how does a potential business owner obtain a permit?
- When are you potentially violating federal law by merely assisting a client?
Learn the answers to these questions and more. Attend the Marijuana Business Law in Washington seminar.
Who Should Attend?
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar provides practical information on marijuana law for:
- Accountants and CPAs
- Bankers and Commercial Lenders
- Financial Advisors
- Date: Friday, August 17, 2018
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn Seattle (Downtown) – 1821 Boren Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101