Resolve Your Real Estate Dispute With Truly Experienced Attorneys On Your Side
Real estate projects are complex. Complicated laws, regulations, legal rights and financial implications are all potential land mines. It’s no wonder that, despite best intentions, disputes often arise in real estate transactions. At Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S., we understand that the stakes can be high for our clients, and we are focused on providing quality legal representation. If you are involved in a real estate dispute, contact an attorney who is well-versed in real estate dispute resolution in our office today for guidance.
Real estate disputes are complex and rarely involve a single issue. Our real estate dispute resolution lawyers work closely with our other practice groups to create innovative solutions in a variety of disputes. We can draw upon the experience of our greater legal team that is experienced in environmental, tax, construction, corporate and restructuring, and insolvency laws to address issues that may arise. Our attorneys have years of experience in real estate litigation and represent clients in state and federal courts in Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Adams, Kittitas, Okanogan and Walla Walla counties and beyond.
Real estate disputes can be solved through mediation, arbitration or trial. Regardless of the chosen dispute resolution mechanism, our team of Washington real estate dispute lawyers can help guide your legal problem to resolution.
Real estate disputes may include:
- Purchase agreements: If a contract dispute arises, parties can pursue litigation to seek resolution.
- Fraud/nondisclosure of defects: Litigation may arise from a seller’s failure to inform a buyer of serious property defects.
- Quiet title: Where there are unsettled claims of title to real property, litigation may be necessary to resolve the issue.
- Easement disputes: Easement disputes may involve questions concerning the validity of an easement, property boundaries, fences and variances.
- Eminent domain: When the government seeks to take private property, litigation may be necessary to ensure that the property owner is treated fairly.
- Foreclosures: When owners fall behind on mortgage payments, litigation may be necessary to sell the property and resolve issues related to loan agreements and debts.
- Contractor’s liens: When a contractor’s lien is encumbering the property, we assist property owners, contractors and subcontractors with the resolution of these issues.
- Commercial lease disputes: In cases of commercial lease disputes, we can assist commercial landlords and tenants with matters related to rental payments, storage of materials, common maintenance fees and the like.
We care about our clients’ best interests. We can provide creative strategies to help resolve real estate issues before the need for litigation arises. At the same time, we are committed to protecting the interests of our clients and are fully prepared to litigate a variety of real estate disputes. If you are involved in a dispute involving commercial real estate, we are qualified to provide you with legal representation. Depending on the circumstance, our knowledge of real estate transactions can help prevent disputes from becoming protracted legal battles. Contact a Washington real estate dispute lawyer from our team.